Monday, January 28, 2013

Back Again...Sorta

There was a valid reason why I took down the blog, at least in my opinion, but now there is a compelling reason for its return. People had said that one of the things that they would miss most is the notices of those who have passed, and I can understand that, and that is the reason for the revival, in a limited fashion.

You may or may not notice that a lot of stuff is missing, and that's by choice. I don't plan on writing at all, but that could change...sometimes I have need to dole out some eye roll moments! Pictures of places too, always have more of them!

One note: no pictures may be reused without permission (except for most RIPs, as most of that has been published elsewhere already...when in doubt, ask) ; some have been okayed for my use here, but not necessarily for other people, while most of the rest are my own.  Thank you for your consideration!

No comments: