Sunday, July 4, 2010

Goo Goo Dolls Live in Buffalo July 4, 2004

This video appeared here a few years ago, but I really like it a lot :) Different thoughts from me and different links this year too.  So in case you missed it the first time around or just want to see it again, here are the Goo Goo Dolls singing "Iris" on the stairs of Buffalo's City Hall in the middle of a monsoon on July 4, 2004.

Some people thought it prudent to watch from inside of buildings or under a tent, but you weren't really THERE if you weren't getting drenched! It was great fun, and definitely a concert to remember!

There is another good video of the Goos prepping for the concert and taping in the days preceding the actual event, and some scenes from the evening of the 4th set to the background music of "Give a Little Bit".  Embedding was disabled, but you can still go see for yourself. Its worth the click :)

Happy 4th of July! Happy Independence Day!

1 comment:

allie gee said...

i was there with my dad, Jerry Gorman! He took my brother & I for that concert downtown & we stood in the pouring rain to watch it. We bought the dvd from the concert & I would have to say it was one of the best experiences of my life. Only he would involve us in such a crazy thing, but I loved every minute of it. Thanks for reminding me of that night!