Monday, July 26, 2010

Walking the Walks

Saturday I went on the 3rd Annual Photo Walk in the morning down by the Erie Basin Marina/Harbor and part of the Garden Walk in the West Village in the afternoon before I totally zoned out.  While I haven't got the pictures uploaded on Picasa or Flickr yet I still need to come up with one photo to submit to the Photo Walk judges.

While I'm not kidding myself about winning because I don't use the enhancing programs well, I'd still like your opinions on which one to send in, counting from the top.  At least I don't have to think of a cute title (I don't think so anyway)...







It was overcast most of the day, and we had to make do with the light as it was between 9 and noon. It was also my first time trying to use my Nikon DSLR for any length of time without really knowing how. In hindsight there are a few things I should have done differently, but it is what it is :)

1 comment:

Jill said...

Is it too late to put my two cents in? They are *all* great shots - my vote for the one to enter is either the first one or the beach one. The second picture comes in at a really close third...

I could see any of the ones you posted enlarged (I almost said blown up LOL!) and framed, hanging on someone's living room wall :)

Good luck!!!